Tax Depreciation Report Options
The benefit of depreciation is widely recognised in property circles as one of the most important factors in achieving a cash positive situation for your investment property.
By obtaining a Capital Works and Depreciation Report from ACP Quantity Surveyors you can legally claim money back from the Taxation Office that would otherwise be unnecessarily forfeited in tax.
We offer two distinct services to the residential property investor, the Platinum Service and the Gold Service.
Platinum Service(Includes our Inspection of the Property) currently servicing Sydney/ Melbourne/ Brisbane/ Adelaide and Perth.
Gold Service(Excludes Property Inspection) requires you to complete our comprehensive property checklist) valid for Tasmania, ACT, Northern Territory and regional areas and towns.
Regardless of the service that you select, both the Platinum and Gold Service offer the same contents in the final report presentation which includes:
- A life-time (40year) depreciation schedule that can be used for the life of your property
- Both the Prime Cost and Diminishing Value Methods of Calculation
- A Graph demonstrating the best method of claim
- Utilisation of the benefits of Low-Value Pooling
- A 100% first year claim for Low Value items (that is items under $300)
- A Tax deductible invoice
- Complimentary copy forwarded to your accountant
- A guarantee to provide a FREE report in the instance that we can't find depreciation in the first full year
of claim equal to 3 times the professional fee)
- Optional inclusion of renovations (as applicable)
- Optional inclusion of furniture (as applicable)